- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Receive, direct and reply telephone messages.
- Prepare statistical reports.
- Providing quality customer service
- Respond to public inquiries
- Posting guests info on the system; and generate all reports related to the guest agenda, satisfaction, requirements, etc.
- Fulfills all requests from the guests to ensure their comfort, satisfaction, and safety.
- Administrates all reservations, cancellations, and no-shows, in line with Amsterdam Clinic's policy
- Deals with all potential guests inquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e-mail.
2 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
About this Company
Welcome. When you arrive at Amsterdam Clinics you will experience a different kind of healthcare. You will receive state-of-the-art diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation for all of your orthopedic and sports-related conditions. Our expert, friendly team of Orthopedic...
See all Careers and Jobs at Amsterdam Clinics