- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Managing the exclusion of fleet improvement plans and responsible for fleet day-to-day readiness.
- Coordinate and follow up the allocation and maintenance of sales fleet
- Following up the trucks reallocation across different branches with tracking its efficiency
- Responsible for trucks inspection and check-up, to make sure of vehicles readiness
- Coordinating with Workshop to schedule of mobile workshop to do needed maintenance in company branches
- Following with workshop the daily repairs and accidents to make sure that time frame met
- Participate in investigation of all vehicle accidents.
- Responsible for reporting the branches status of operating fleet to sales directors.
- Contribute in fleet policies and procedures annual updating
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Experience: 1-2 Years of experience in a similar field.
Languages: Very Good command of English language (Speaking, reading and writing).
- MS Word Skills Advanced
- MS Excel Skills Advanced
- MS PowerPoint Advanced
- MS Outlook Skills Advanced
About this Company
Edita is a leading FMCG company in Egypt & the Middle East. The company holds a leading market share in each of its five segments, a success driven by the company’s reputation for quality and affordability. With five state-of-the-art production facilities encompassing 29...
See all Careers and Jobs at Edita Food Industries