- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Bonus, Transportation, Medical Insurance, Life Insurance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Contact Customers to review their data and update it accordingly.
- Carry out Mass data system updates as necessary in line with defined data standards.
- Ensure compliance and consistency of master data management across business systems.
- System monitoring and user management related activities.
- Support the business with required procedures, submit incidents and change requests when needed.
2 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Automotive Logistics and Supply Chain Manufacturing
About this Company
GB Auto (Ghabbour) is Egypt’s leading automotive company with a dominant position in the Egyptian market with the largest market share in Passenger Cars in Egypt and with ongoing expansion plans in the Middle East region with existing presence in more than 5 countries (Egypt,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ghabbour Auto