- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Karama Foundation for Social and Cultural Development announces the vacancy for a production coordinator position.
- Coordinates production activities to ensure they are completed on time and to the specified criteria.
- Responsible for inventory and orders and supervision of shipment and delivery.
- Conducts periodic meetings with the project manager as well as with artisans.
- Responsible for managing relationships with workshops.
- Leads process improvement initiatives-quality assurance, including management of improvement projects.
- Responsible of workshops upgrading activities.
- Assists with interpreting blueprints, sketches, drawings, work instructions, manuals, procedures, and/or specifications, specifications, charts, and Material Safety Data Sheets.
- Other responsibilities may arise according to the work plan ranging to 10% of the workload.
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Import and Export Wholesale Trade
Professional Qualifications And Required Experience:
- Degree in a related discipline.
- 2-4 years of experience.
- Experience in handicrafts or other related fields.
- Access to networks within the ﬁelds of artisans.
- Passionate about development and local handicrafts.
- Openness to explore new ways of doing things, interest to experiment with self-management structures and practices.
- Flexibility and openness to adapt to the requirements of an agile working environment.
- Able to work eﬀectively under pressure and to manage the challenges of a growing organization.
- Excellent people’s skills, and ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Openness to feedback, and ability to give open and constructive feedback.
- Excellent communication, organizational skills and interpersonal skills.
- A collaborative and participatory mindset, as well as excellent collaborator and teamwork skills.
- Excellent spoken and written Arabic and English.
About this Company
GebRaa is an award winning social enterprise aiming at reviving Egyptian traditional crafts at risk, through product innovation in design, function, materials and use of green technology. GebRaa works to diversify and penetrate new local and international markets through using...
See all Careers and Jobs at GebRaa