- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Prepare the daily report for the sales team
- Coordinate the rotational meeting for sales team
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including email.
- Reception & Greet visitors and clients and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements, such as coordinating catering for luncheons, for committee, board, and other meetings
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Provide clerical support to other departments.
- Meet with individuals, special interest groups, and others on behalf of executives, committees, and boards of directors.
- Write the contract and any letters for the sales dept.or For the General Manager.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
RE/MAX started in 1973, RE/MAX has now more than 7,400 independently owned offices, with over 110,000 agents in 100 countries worldwide.
See all Careers and Jobs at RE/MAX 22
In 2012 also RE/MAX balloon lands in EGYPT!