- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- The Real Estate Adviser will be responsible for enhancing Sales volume in the company along with doing the utmost efforts in closing deals with clients according to the company policies and procedures.
- Execution of the organization policies and standards in management of the realtor trade mark Operations.
- Achieving sales targets taking into consideration volume, contracts & # of transactions.
- Identification of business opportunities.
- Probing market status as related to real estate concerns and issues influencing real estate market.
- Identifying clients’ needs and assisting them in realization of their desires at honest and candid advice.
- Conducting market knowledge updating a propos to real estate properties.
- Achieving proper geographic knowledge.
- Maintaining organization image at all times in terms of commitment.
- Maintaining full adherence to the company policies & procedure and full dedication to work.
- Keeping customers’ data base.
- Maintaining customer services principles and practices, customer follow up and compliance confirmation.
- Perform marketing activities of the division using proper tools.
- Conduct buyer – seller negotiations at interest of clients and organization.
- Having potential clients on weekly basis.
- Maintaining good and professional relations with developers.
- Conducting professional and efficient presentations to clients.
- Being present with clients at developers’ premises during sales process as well as during signing contracts.
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management