- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Secure that the graphic standards that are implemented in the IKEA store are in line with the IKEA manuals.
Key Role Specific:
- Plan and execute a high level of Graphic solutions by communicating IKEA product features and solutions in all in-store areas.
- Daily and weekly checks made on implementation and application of graphic displays to ensure consist standards and translations are correct (in line with IKEA visual identity. IKEA Trademark and IKEA pricing as described in the IKEA Manual).
- Implement graphic communication (notice board, usage of IKEA furnishing in Offices, signage & Posters) to all sales support areas and non-customers areas in order to maintain the store in accordance to IKEA standards, so that the perception of visitors to those areas is as strong as in the store.
- Be the custodian to sustainability, customer guidance and ways to shop in the store
- Plan, implement and follow up all projects in the store based on work briefs developed by Com& In team
- Partner ComIn team with their projects according to business and ComIn calendar
- Plan and execute any changes to graphic solutions as directed from 1st GD within the store so that they are in keeping with the store’s current commercial calendar and activities.
- Develop a deep understanding and knowledge of Graphic Com-In related to IKEA manuals, proven ideas and guidelines (continual usages of toolbox for updates from IKEA Sweden) as set out by IKEA System B.V. in order to improve own skill base and competence (use yearly improvement plan set by Com-In Manager)
- Obtain a knowledge of our competitor’s activities, the local market and our customers (communication, marketing adverts and trends in graphic materials) in order to develop awareness of Ikea Customers with the store.
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management Retail
- Live and share the IKEA values every day
- Education: Degree / Diploma in Interior Designing or Architecture
- Minimum Experience: 1-year experience within the Communication & Interior Design department in one or more IKEA stores OR similar position
Job Specification / technical skills:
Must have skills in using sign making equipment and preferably experience in working with MacIntosh graphic software & ADOBE
About this Company
Al-Futtaim’s family business traces its origins back to the 1930s on the banks of the Dubai Creek, a trailblazer for innovative trading concepts designed to enrich lifestyles.
See all Careers and Jobs at Al-Futtaim
Today, Al-Futtaim is present in 29 countries, represents over 200 companies spanning the...