- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time Shift Based
Confidential, Yearly Bonus + Wellness Reimbursement + Sick Leave + Annual Leave + Birthday Leave
About the Job
- Air Ticketing via SABRE GDS Application
- Handling ticket exchanges, international fare quotes, refunds, quality control, contract fares and snap codes, airlines' rules, etc.
- Creating and updating profiles and invoicing
- Building PNRs, creating itineraries, checking basic and advance availability, reading fare quotes, performing flight bookings taking into account cost savings and time deadlines.
- Issuing tickets, exchanges and verifying fare and tariff rules in SABRE GDS.
- Calculate fare and update PQ according to GDS
- Managing corporate and group travel wrt planning, fare quotes, incentives, discounts, etc.
- File finishing as per account requirements and processing of refunds, exchanges, and invoices using Sabre
- Providing online assistance to agents using online booking tools
- Managing agents' queries regarding Sabre formats, quotes, airline rules, etc.
- Ensuring realization of commission for agents
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Airlines/Aviation Information Technology Services Travel and Tourism
Requisite skills & experience :
- Must have extensive experience of working in a GDS (preferably Sabre including Native, Red and Turbo applications)
- Must have excellent knowledge of GDS applications and terminology.
- Must have experience in BSP Accounting and Reconciliation.
- Must have work experience in processing Refunds.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of Travel Industry
- Must have experience in handling a wide variety of specialized travel requirements.
- Must have a strong understanding of IATA standards, manuals, guidelines, and formats.