- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Social Insurance , Medical Insurance
About the Job
- Monitor IBMi servers daily and solve system messages & errors and report on any hardware or software malfunctions to ensure business continuity.
- Escalate IBMi servers’ abnormal issues to the higher support team as needed according to pre-set SOPs to ensure smooth workflow.
- Monitor IBMi servers’ systems and windows Backups and fix any issues to ensure implementing system backup policy and recording that in the daily check-list.
- Perform any required IBMi data restore according to the backup and restore the policy
- Monitor Storage and Offsite Backup Replication process to save the company from any data loss and registering the replication status in the daily check-list and escalate any replication issue to the storage admin
- Provide proper support to the received IT issues during night shifts and escalate it to the right personnel as needed to deliver the needed support.
- Create new users accounts, permissions, queries libraries and review all user profiles access list and authorities to apply company security policy for all the IBMi systems.
- Participate in developing IT documentation projects for new/current systems and applications to ensure full IT awareness.
- Provide proper support to for any IBMi administration escalation issues or escalate it to the 2nd level of support.
- Monitoring the IBMi server performance and storage space and escalate any abnormal issue
- Prepare, submit, monitor and review system jobs for processing to ensure the normal end of each and escalate for the proper team if needed.
- Monitoring and updating the job schedules and registering that in the daily check-list and escalate any job running issue to the job owner
- Reporting the IBMi systems daily check-list to direct Manger
- Generate and report the required database and audit journals
- Follow-up all objects size and reporting the large objects to their owners to prevent any storage space misuse
- Administrate all business IBMi ERP systems on many levels of security (ERP systems-level and Operating System level) to ensure that all company IBM I servers’ policies are applied properly.
- Document and archiving all the IBMi systems status Reports
- Follow the instructions, requirements of the quality, safety and occupational health, the environment and road safety management system
- Perform any other assigned tasks as required by the direct manager within the same level of responsibility.
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain Pharmaceuticals
About this Company
Ibnsina Pharma originally established in 2001, today Ibnsina Pharma is Egypt’s fastest-growing and second largest pharmaceutical distribution company. The Company distributes a competitive portfolio of pharmaceutical products from over 350 Egyptian and multinational...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ibn Sina Pharma