- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Key Specific Accountabilities
- Set goals for communication in the store with Com&In manager according to business calendar
- Be the custodian to sustainability, customer guidance and ways to shop in the store
- Plan, implement and follow up all projects in the store based on work briefs developed by Com& In team
- Deliver high quality graphic solutions throughout the store
- Ensure that all graphic communication supports the IKEA visual Identity, IKEA trademark and IKEA pricing as described in the IKEA manuals
- Maintain a high level of know how regarding the software and hardware used to produce all graphic communication
- Ensure adequate supply of tools and material with environmental awareness
- Get involved in other projects relating to activities that are carried out in the store.This may include rebuilding business area, based on feedback from range relating to changed priorities, or poor performance of the area.
- Assist Visual Merchandisers and the Interior Designers as and when required, in projects or activities that are planned for the store
People Management & Development
- Create plan and goal to have high competency among the team and build a strong team that Is based on teamwork
- Ensure that all graphic designers have receive the necessary training in safety and security aspects related to the use of this equipment so they are able to follow the rules and regulations and prevent accidents.
- Make sure all graphic designers have been properly trained including development programs to secure the store performance and succession needs.
- Be involved in the recruitment of the graphic designers; ensure the vacancies are filled as soon as they arise and the right candidates are hired in the vacant positions
- Ensure positive results in the employee survey and taking action in the areas where the satisfaction is low
- Train one GD to become successor
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management Retail
About this Company
Al-Futtaim’s family business traces its origins back to the 1930s on the banks of the Dubai Creek, a trailblazer for innovative trading concepts designed to enrich lifestyles.
See all Careers and Jobs at Al-Futtaim
Today, Al-Futtaim is present in 29 countries, represents over 200 companies spanning the...