- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Extract verification requirements from system specifications.
- Contribute to generating the verification plan for block level and system level.
- Contribute to architecting the verification environment which is mapped from the verification plan.
- Implement the verification environment using UVM.
- Debug test failures and work with designers to develop fixes.
- Work on achieving targeted coverage goal for the verification sign off.
- Perform post APR simulations.
- Perform Co-simulation activities and work with analog and digital teams to gather Co-sim requirements and develop fixes on the interaction between analog and digital parts in the IP.
- Responsible for conducting customer meetings and communicate regularly with customers.
- Conduct induction training for newcomers.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to junior engineer.
- Attend potential customer meetings to answer the technical questions.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors
About this Company
Si-Vision has been in business since 2007, with more than 400 years of collective experience and serving Tier-1 customers all over the globe. The Silicon Vision team has broad experience in RF Circuits and Systems, Digital and Backend Designs.
See all Careers and Jobs at Si-Vision
In July 16, 2015...