- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for Building and developing the function, maintain its internal growth to achieve corporate objectives.
- Responsible for creating a positive, creative, and dynamic team culture that directly contributes to positive customer service
- Responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the SOC. leads, coaches and develops a team of SOC on different tiers.
- Identify a suitable workflow to deliver qualified services to customers and achieve service excellence.
- Accountable and responsible for the SOC Activities, Performance & Deliverables.
- Liaise with Department Heads to facilitate the assigned missions/projects work.
- Review and finalize all related estimates with technical sales function.
- Develops and delivers technology and process improvements for the SOC to maintain operational readiness for incident response, and reports to ensure an appropriate level of service
- Understand the implementation of new information security technologies and lead the integration of new tools within operations.
- Coordinate with Department Heads to incorporate information security best practices and new service offerings.
- Comply with the applied standards by GCR Unit, and drive ISMS implementations towards successful closure.
- Ensure work processes and products are in compliance with all regulatory and enterprise standards and requirements.
5 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Computer and Network Security Information Technology Services
- 5-8 years of experience.
- Proficient in Incident Management and Response.
- Experience in security device management and SIEM.
- In-depth knowledge of security concepts such as cyber-attacks and techniques, threat vectors, risk management, incident management etc.
- Experience in threat management.
- Knowledge of various operating system flavors including but not limited to Windows, Linux, Unix.
- Knowledge of applications, databases, middleware to address security threats against the same.
- Proficient in preparation of reports, dashboards and documentation.
- Excellent communication, leadership, analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in performing vendor management.
- Ability to handle high pressure situations with key stakeholders.
- One more certification in Information Security Domain.
About this Company
Hammerhead is the parent company to a group of specialized subsidiaries in the technology industry, our companies deliver innovative solutions to today's most challenging problems.
See all Careers and Jobs at Hammerhead Technology
We work hand in hand with our customers to ensure technology provides them with value and competitive positioning within their markets.