- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
7,500 to 11,500 EGP per month, bonus
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
Alnafitha Enterprise Strategy team is a team that contributes to Alnafitha services by providing best practices and excellence methodologies in the domains of ITSM, GRC, IT Quality and Enterprise Architecture.
We are currently searching for an enthusiastic and innovative Document Formulation & Control Officer to work on our Enterprise Strategy Team in Alnafitha.
We’re a team of excellence driven individuals with a curiosity for how to optimize and enhance practices and a passion for designing and building reliable, practical, effective and efficient operation models. This position will require high cooperation with other teams from project management, sales and business development. We’re always striving to learn more, expand our skills and grow our teammates,
Primary Focused Domain(s): Training for IT
- Establish, Implement and maintain document control framework/standard and its processes and procedures
- Work with Consultants to develop and maintain master document templates, and establish Master Document Register
- Design and maintain Document Management System
- Manage document workflows and setup projects folders
- Establish and manage a communication procedure to distribute documents internally and externally
- Maintain all of departments documents and records
- Manage archives and accomplished project/unit documents
- Support consultants to develop and produce workflows required to deliver projects
- Work with unit head on KPIs, reports and dashboards of projects and internally operation
- Build architecture of unit products and services, with maintaining information/documents scheme and relationships
- Support project coordination activities
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Consulting Services Information Technology Services
To excel in this position, you will need to:
- MS Office Experience; Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc. (Must)
- TOGAF Foundation Level (Must)
- ISO 9001 Implementer (Preferred)
- ITIL Foundation (Preferred)
- Aris or iServer certification (is a Plus)
- Associate degree or higher in Computer Science, Business Administration or similar field
- Knowledge of document management systems (iServer/Signavio is preferred)
- Minimum of 3-year experience in document or records management
- Experience working with many file types
- Ability to find and preserve paper documents
- Good understanding of IT governance and standards documents (ISO20k, ISO27k, ISO38500 etc.)
- High sense of responsibility and ownership, acting like owner in what you do.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Being able to work on their own or in a team
- Being able to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to maintain composure during stressful situation
- Handling many tasks & responsibilities
- Fluent in Arabic and English.
- Business travels could be required up to 25% [covered by the company].
About this Company
Alnafitha International founded since 1993 in Saudi Arabia is a leading independent provider of IT services and solutions.
See all Careers and Jobs at Alnafitha
Alnafitha provides consistent processes and tools combined with the right skills at the right time and place. We design IT solutions that...