- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Receipt of annual requirements and half and quarter-annual and monthly plans from Planning Department.
- Receipt of monthly and weekly Production Plans from Planning Department.
- Receipt of a statement of rejected of reception + production lines + statement returns suppliers of warehouse department + Technical Department.
- Receipt of a deficits statement of daily Supplies from Warehouse Department.
- Receipt of the monthly purchase orders required from planning dept.
- Receipt of contracts from procurement team.
- Issuing monthly purchases orders pop-up from the contracts issued by the procurement team.
- Approve of delivery orders and purchase orders.
- Issuing daily procurement plans to local suppliers in order to achieve what is required and maintains the Safety Stock, the safe operation of production lines, follow-up plans and make sure that the stores receive it and technically accepted.
- Send annual, half yearly, quarterly, monthly orders, and daily procurement plans to suppliers.
- Receiving a daily statement from warehouse to follow up what has been requested from suppliers and what has been implemented taking immediate actions to secure the supplies.
- The work of replacing the Claim required from suppliers and ensure its implementation.
- Conduct a monthly assessment of the suppliers of the procurement in terms of commitment deadlines and quantities required and the required quality etc. . . .
- Involved with the rehabilitation of suppliers in the continuous improvement of team performance of suppliers.
- Send a copy of the monthly performance of the suppliers evaluated with a focus on improvement points to improve their performance.
- Day to Day liaising & supporting Operations Team.
- Send annual and half yearly messages to suppliers for the achievement of the company's systems.
- Follow-up with Finance department the payments due to suppliers and participate in solving any problems concerning suppliers due payments.
- Prepare the cash out plan annually, monthly & weekly manner.
- Participate as essential member in the committees of evaluating suppliers.
- Retain the “Tracking Sheets” which guarantees the quality of follow-up and ease of operations performance.
- The implementation of all the requirements of the ISO 9001 system for the year 2000 and the requirements specification for Environment ISO 14001 and the methods and work instructions for each of them for the job.
- Implement all regulations of the company regarding the provision of components.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
- Qualifications: B.Sc. of Engineering, Commercial, or Economic Studies.
- Experience: 3-5 years’ experience (At least3 years as Call of specialist).
- Skills: Excellent English language skills - Excellent Computer literature.
Performance Indicators: Supply Chain Score cards.
About this Company
The Ahram Security Group ASG: is one of Egypt's leading private investment groups.
See all Careers and Jobs at Ahram Security Group
ASG possesses a solid foundation the lock industry and has capitalized on Egypt's investment-rich economic climate to aggressively expand into end-users,contractors, project sand...