- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for ensuring that our products and services meet the established standards of quality including reliability, usability, and performance;
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners;
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks;
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests;
- Providing technical support across the company (in person or over the phone);
- Setting up accounts for new users;
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary;
- Possibly training more junior staff members;
- Implementing, following IT security policies and guidelines.
IT and Network Support
- Hardware and software support
- OS installation and support (Windows, Linux and Mac) and make sure all systems are up to date.
- Network support and management
- On-call or remote support on request (24x7)
- Procurement of new IT hardware or software requirements
Office 365 Administration
- Users creation/ deletion
- Group management
Ticket Management/ Application Support
- Submitting tickets for any technical issues and follow-ups
- Assigning tickets to IT team for Level 3 support
- Level 1 support for our company app
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Health, Wellness and Fitness Healthcare and Medical Services
Requirements and qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a relevant field.
- 2+ years of experience.
- Extended IT knowledge, Communication, leadership, and management skills.
- Proven working experience in providing help desk support.
- Working knowledge of help desk software and remote control.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills.
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to collaborate with technical & non-technical team members.
- Very strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and take initiatives.
- Excellent English skills - verbal and written communication skills.
- Good understanding of IT operational processes and structured ways of working.
About this Company
TruDoc 24x7 combines next-generation telemedicine, telemonitoring and home health to provide you with immediate access to highly trained, licensed doctors and wellness experts for healthy, acute and chronic condition management and advice via voice/video calls, live chat as...
See all Careers and Jobs at TruDoc 24x7