- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Develop Ionic hybrid mobile apps and responsive web interfaces.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize code for performance and scalability.
- Work with designers to create pixel-perfect representations of visual comps.
- Work with stakeholders and tech leads to deliver critical functionality to users.
- Perform automated and manual testing for accessibility, performance, and cross-browser compatibility.
- Support back end integrators and QA analysts with the testing and deployment of your code to production environments.
- Stay abreast on design trends, technologies, and best practices.
- Work independently without excessive oversight.
2 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
YOUXEL Technology is a joint stock company focusing on the Mobility industry and internet of things. We work with enterprises helping them to have future mobility strategy then work with them executing this strategy by developing the right mobility solutions. We are partners...
See all Careers and Jobs at Youxel