Skills And Tools:
- Cooperate with the construction and engineering teams regarding the construction team deliverables
- Review and modify shop drawing submittals for approvals
- Conduct quantity survey submittal for approvals
- Issue and resolve project document issues/conditions.
- Conduct the value engineering process throughout the engineering phase
- Review and supervise the shop drawings and electromechanical coordination
- Conduct the calculations needed for each project
- Leading the Juniors Technical Office team in all MEP works (Mechanical / Electrical).
- Manages, supervises and preparing the design, shop drawings for the MEP systems.
- Manage site works documentation, Follow up monthly, weekly, daily technical reports and compare it with the proposed project time schedules.
- Preparation of Materials Take off.
- Contacting suppliers and get offers for Purchasing.
- Preparation of materials submittals
- Communications with consultants and clients for technical approvals.
- Study and analyze delays or damages in construction to avoid technical issues, cost and time deviation.
- Review and validate submittal of material and coordinate the administration cycle to supply all needs in accordance to the project plan.
- Conduct and handle progress meetings with stakeholders and handle requests in order to maintain project effectiveness and proper communication.
- Manage and direct personnel and subcontractors to ensure a realistic workload with high quality.
- Monitor and evaluate quality controls to increase efficiency of activities.
- Administrate and review payments to subcontractor and suppliers to track and keep budgeting.
- Administrate and preparation the invoices cycle between the company and the clients and the subcontractors.
- Qualification: Mechanical/Electrical Engineering Bachelor degree
- Related Field Experience: 7+ years of experience
- Technical Office Engineer- Mec...Argonaut for Mechanical and Electrical Works - Nasr City, Cairo4 days ago