- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
HR team leader Main Duties and responsibilities:
- Align and liaise workflow among the team.
- Distribute tasks on team members, regarding their specialties.
- Review team outcomes and insure accuracy.
- Follow the progress and insure work is done in time as planned.
- Provide daily, weekly, and monthly reports to HR Manager.
- Assist subordinates in assigned work when needed.
- Insure the delivery of knowledge team members.
- Assist HR Manager by achieving tasks assigned to him.
- Maintain good relations between HR team and employees.
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Z2DATA is an American Company with two branches in Banha/Cairo Egypt. We provide an intelligent data platform that analyzes millions of data points on electronic components, suppliers, markets, countries, live events and news so that you can effectively manage external risks...
See all Careers and Jobs at Z2 Data