- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical Insurance, Social Insurance, Other Benefits
About the Job
- Reviews large purchase requisitions to ensure compliance with purchasing procedures and contract requirements; and/or prepare required reports as requested by the Director of supply chain.
- Prepares all necessary documentation for bids, tenders and request for proposals in accordance with Procurement Rules.
- Prepares Summary of Price analysis and comparisons needed to contract awarding Process
- Prepares support documentation for the procurement process.
- Evaluates bids received to determine satisfaction of contract specifications, completes
- Evaluation recommendation package and administers award.
- Conduct analysis regulatory, market and delivery conditions to include determining
- Present and future needs.
- Analyzes purchase order receipt discrepancies including material overage/shortage,
- Damaged material, and incorrect pricing; determine appropriate action to be taken.
3 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Food and Beverage Production