- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Commission Based on Deals
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Preferred
About the Job
- Create and prepare proposals for potential customers, ensuring that all likely additional costs relating to the sale or event have been assessed accurately and communicated.
- Meet and exceed all agreed sales targets set by Upper Management.
- Maintain and accurately update customer records and database.
- Schedule appointments and visit new and existing customers to review product needs and determine other opportunities.
- Work closely and effectively with the marketing and production teams when needed in order to ensure that all B2B contracts are delivered at a high standard and in due time.
- Create and prepare accurate proposals to potential customers, ensuring that the offer matches the profile of the event in terms of product selection and budget.
- Develop and deliver sales presentations to potential customers.
- Organize and attend client meetings both internally and externally.
- Link between customers and the company for up-to-date status of service, pricing, collection.
- Negotiate and finalize prices with customers and obtain approvals on low prices orders before closing the deal.
2 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Education Training and Coaching
About this Company
We help people to improve their English language skills by providing high quality language instruction in an environment where everyone is respected, actively engaged in learning and oriented to achieving success.
See all Careers and Jobs at 4level1
In our Academy , Attention to details is what...