- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- As a Pricing Analyst, you will need the ability to carry out presentations, work with spreadsheets and run or participate in meetings.
- A Pricing Analyst also needs to be able to strategically plan and participate in service contract negotiations.
- A Pricing Analyst will negotiate service contract freight rates, terms, and conditions. They also need to respond to spot shipment rate requests and implement tariffs.
- Pricing Analysts must participate in and prepare for strategy meetings.
- This role requires the post holder to regularly report on trade either weekly or monthly. The scrutiny of tender documents and keeping up to date with what is going on in the markets is essential.
0 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain
About this Company
Logistics agency specialized in customs clearance, cargo transportation, and products import. Since our business initiation in 2008, we strive to provide a variety of excellent, sophisticated, and reliable logistics services, in addition to our imported famous brands products...
See all Careers and Jobs at ACS logistic company