- Experience Needed:
- More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
In MoneyFellows, we believe that our Leads are the main pillars of the team. As a Full-stack Lead, you should maintain the delivery and quality on both behind the scenes and client interfacing features. Supporting the team all the way through Architect, Design, Develop, Integrate, Paint and Tune across different platforms, tools and technologies.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Suggest and implement seamless application UX cross-platform/browser.
- Develop, maintain and optimize robust and scalable APIs, Micro-services and Databases.
- Engage with tech/non-tech teams to analyze features and break it down to the team.
- Identify, investigate and resolve production problems in a timely manner.
- Build and design DevOps containerization / orchestration strategy with DevOps team.
- Profile, tune, scale and optimize execution of existing queries and functions.
- Perform and monitor code reviews, unit testing, test automation and CI/CD.
- Develop and mentor career plans for team members and help them boost it.
- Investigate and research new frameworks, services and tools.
- Utilize minimal resources to deliver maximum outputs.
More than 6 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Financial Services Information Technology Services Internet/E-commerce
About this Company
Join us in changing the way the world's financial services work.
See all Careers and Jobs at MoneyFellows
MoneyFellows is a booming rockstar Fin-tech start-up that really helps people's lives by facilitating financial services. MoneyFellows is a collaborative group lending and savings platform. It is a...