- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Markets products by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Tracks sales data, maintains promotional materials inventory, plans meetings and trade shows, maintains databases, and prepares report.
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; and updating calendars.
- Track product line sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department, inventorying stock, placing orders, and verifying receipt.
- Support sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, and new product information.
- Research competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments, and coordinating mailing lists.
- Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading trade publications.
- Accomplishes organizational goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
1 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Financial Services Information Technology Services
About this Company
Join us in changing the way the world's financial services work.
See all Careers and Jobs at MoneyFellows
MoneyFellows is a booming rockstar Fin-tech start-up that really helps people's lives by facilitating financial services. MoneyFellows is a collaborative group lending and savings platform. It is a...