- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The Business Analyst is the representative of the Product Owner within the squad. He or she is responsible for the documentation and detailing of the user stories to the level necessary for the development team to function. The Business Analyst ensures that the development team understands the business requirements and the envisioned business processes well enough to be coded and tested within the sprint. When there is a disagreement or misunderstanding with regards to the requirements the Business Analyst breaks the tie based on the instructions and guidance of the Product Owner.
- Details the user story that is planned to be entered in the next sprint(s) by including:
- Detailed functional and non-functional specifications
- Acceptance criteria for the story
- Experience in implementing INVEST in user stories
- UX designs or screens associated with the story (in coordination with the UX Lead or Front-End Developers)
- Leads the sprint planning meeting in which the stories of the sprint backlog are presented and explained.
- Provides priorities for the stories to help the team decide which stories to work on first.
- When a story is unclear, or when undiscussed possibilities arise the Business Analyst provides the necessary answers and updates the stories on the storyboard.
- Keeps track and updating of the stories on the product backlog tool (such as JIRA).
- Ensures there are sufficient stories to keep the team utilized and productive for as many sprints ahead as possible.
- Assist in the conducting and documentation of workshop results with customers or customer representatives.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Healthcare and Medical Services
About this Company
Coral Technology develops and operates an end to end SAAS solution for the management of directly contracted healthcare services in the United States. The customers of this technology are Employers who operate self-insurance healthcare plans; third party administrators of...
See all Careers and Jobs at Coral Technology