- Experience Needed:
- 8 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical Insurance, Social Insurance & Mobile Allowance
About the Job
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Procurement & Logistics Responsibilities
- Manages and controls the order cycle starting from the point of receiving customer purchase order to the point of delivery and associated information systems;
- Check the P&L of each received customer purchase order, & make a comparison with the expected cost. Make sure that the terms and conditions are feasible and also make sure of the profit margin.
- Monitor sending order fulfilments relative forms to customers (acceptance form, delivery notice, order status…etc)
- Plan delivery schedule and make sure of delivering all orders on time without delay.
- Consolidate orders into reduced number of shipment, selecting the best method and route of shipping to decrease the cost.
- Liaises and negotiates with customers and suppliers; developing business by gaining new contracts, analysing logistical problems and producing new solutions.
- Negotiate with shipping agencies to get the best pricing and shipping methods.
- Monitor the clearance of the shipments and solve any problems that may arise during the clearance process.
- Liaises and negotiates with suppliers to get the required documents for clearance purposes.
- Monitor the issuing of required approvals during shipping such:
- End user certificates required by suppliers.
- NTRA approvals with all relative requirements such as product catalogue, and solve any problems that may delay the issuing of the approval.
- National security approvals.
- Forms 4 from the bank.
- Handle suppliers account, keep up to date statements for each supplier, and solve credit problems with suppliers that encountered during the day to day business, get credit facilities.
- Monitors the quality, quantity, cost and efficiency of the movement and storage of goods.
- Oversees the warehousing activities ensuring accurate transaction and bookkeeping, including making regular inspections to make sure that items were received and delivered correctly.
- Making sure of fulfilling delivery requirements for each customer, and solving any relative problems.
- Monitor the demo units’ movement, from and back to warehouse. Make sure of keeping accurate records for this purpose.
8 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Networking Information Technology Services
EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Report writing abilities
About this Company
Established in 2005, MCS (Mideast Communication Systems) offers Value
See all Careers and Jobs at MidEast Communication Systems
Added Distribution focusing on Networking and Automation businesses.
MCS is part of a Middle East based group of companies. The company is
financially supported by the group, with corporate...