- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Create the sampling plan, supervises its daily implementation ensuring its compliance with the plan. (this includes but is not limited to raw – semi finished & finished products)
- Organizes all microanalytical and administrative work in a timely manner and records the results in corresponding docs. and in SAP.
- Create an environmental sampling plan, according to the priority zones and ensures it’s implementation.
- Performs trend analyses and reports on a monthly basis on the environmental Monitoring and finished product results
- Monitor, check and conduct elements of internal control plan.
- Responsible for lab safety and for Reporting any unsafe conditions/behaviors or HSE incidents.
- Responsible for 5S and GLP in the micro lab.
- Accountable for the training and the activities done by lab technicians.
- Establishes close rapport with Production Managers with regard to feedback on the sanitation of the plants and other issues pertaining to hygiene.
- Provides professional QA support in HACCP study regarding the micro hazard.
- Perform “comparison of results test” when required.
- Responsible for the inventory of media, lab tools ..etc.
- Prepares the micro results for the building of COA of lots.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Food and Beverage Production Manufacturing