- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Per Diem - Medical - Social
About the Job
- Understand, adhere and suggest an enhancement to the organization’s processes
- Follow up full software development cycle (analysis, design, implementation, testing, documentation)
- Understand and verify the functional and business requirements of the software
- Ability to gather business requirements from appointed focal points
- Ability to write clear understandable technical documents
- Understand the software design strategies and method Model for the system structure and behavior
- Has the ability to design and evaluate different solutions for and identical business case.
- Be able to work on sophisticated architecture level cases.
- Implement and maintain software applications using a variety of tools and solutions
- Involved in developing estimates for the project
- Periodically report project status to team leader.
- Communicate with Team Leader for any deficiencies or conflicts in design
- Consult his technical lead and peers on the proposed design solution
- Acts as the second level of support for production systems users.
- Transfer knowledge and know-how to other developers
- Ability to research new technologies, tools, and solutions.
- Mentor and collaborate with his colleagues
- Conduct training sessions for end-users
3 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
KnowledgeNet is a leading technology & enterprise-class solutions provider since 1999. with 3 offices KSA, UAE & EGYPT that currently has four products and multiple IT services :
See all Careers and Jobs at KnowledgeNet
iMore : iMore Platform is a flexible micro-services architecture that provides all...