- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Selects appropriate standards, methods, tools and applications for project use.
- Develops and implements new software programs.
- Maintains and improves the performance of existing software.
- Works on multiple phases of a project and/or multiple small projects of moderate scope and sometimes complex assignments.
- Designs and updates software database.
- Prepares reports, manuals and other documentations related to the status or the maintenance of the software.
- Identifies accurately project risks and reports effectively to relevant stakeholders.
- Plans and delivers software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
Expleo is a trusted partner for end-to-end, integrated engineering, quality services and management consulting for digital transformation. We help businesses harness unrelenting technological change to successfully deliver innovations that will help them gain a competitive...
See all Careers and Jobs at Expleo