- Experience Needed:
- More than 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Follow a structured approach to work for all projects and implement progress monitoring and reporting procedures for the section.
- Determine the appropriate Mech. & HVAC solution for development projects to establish best cost and time efficiency.
- Ensure that the design solution is environment friendly and energy efficient as well as being
- appropriate for the project.
- Review Mech. & HVAC designs & calculations done by third party consultants.
- Investigate the most suitable materials and routing for a Mech. & HVAC solution.
- Inspect analyse and design complete Mech. & HVAC solutions as necessary.
- Work closely with all design team members to achieve the best possible solution for any project.
- Make detailed calculations and initial layout Mech. & HVAC drawings as needed to forward the D.D.
- Supervise the preparation of all Mech. & HVAC
More than 15 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Education