- Experience Needed:
- More than 15 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- You as a Key Account Manager you will be a part of the Power Grids Business will be based in Cairo, Egypt. Reporting to the General Manager of Dry and Distribution, you will be responsible as a key person dedicated and neutral for the Accounts of International EPC’s. Main role is to support all ABB stake holders to capture the biggest portion of ABB Portfolio (Package).
- Representing ABB as one key face to the Strategic Accounts.
- Involving the main ABB stakeholders in the planning phases insures their buy-in for the implementation.
- Strengthening the customer relationship through direct communications.
- Maintaining and promoting ABB high quality standards.
- Developing awareness to customer for all ABB products and service availability.
- Supporting ABB Team to secure business growth and profitability.
- Directing communications & Coordination with the ABB Global Key Account Managers.
- Establishing Targets and KPI’s to ensure fulfillment of ABB strategic objectives with the Customer.
- Conducting customer satisfaction surveys to identify performance gaps and or opportunities.
- Using the ABB term (SWOT / Strength- Weakness – Opportunities - Strength) to analyze and update the strategy with the customer.
- Providing evaluation of the business climate and its effect on sales goals.
- Monitoring and reporting on product issues.
- Evaluating feeder factory performance and identifying issues that may affect sales performance.
- Assisting all BU’s in their plans and budget towards his key accounts.
- Setting up account capture strategy for each project.
- Implementing and developing the account plan.
- Setting consistent marketing skills and capabilities for the account team.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
More than 15 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors Engineering Services
About this Company
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning...
See all Careers and Jobs at ABB