- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Performance Bonus, Profit Share, Transportation & Meal.
About the Job
- Formulate cosmetics based on key and new ingredients that meet customer’s requirements.
- Research and develop new technologies and trends to produce new products and to develop the existing ones to give our company the competitive edge in the cosmetics market place.
- Complete stability study to guarantee a product that will remain stable throughout the claimed shelf life.
- Analyze all active ingredients to ensure the efficacy of our products.
- Work in parallel with the production is to provide them with the manufacturing procedures of the new products and attending the scaling up of the first 3 batches.
- Work in parallel with the QC & the QA department to provide them with the specifications for the analysis of new products and the manufacturing procedures to monitor the production.
- Prepare the registration files of new products and the re-registration files of old products every 10 years.
- Work in parallel with the marketing department to develop a successful product. Samples of the new products are sent to the marketing department to be tested by volunteers in focus groups.
- All the Scientific data should be claimed on the new products supplied by the R&D Department.
- Follow-up with fellow junior R&D team members on their project progress.
- Ensure the implementation of HSE regulation.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Eva Cosmetics is one of the leading Egyptian personal care manufacturers and distributors. With over 100 years of experience under the belt of its founding entity, Armanious Group, It has become the source of over 20 of the most popular cosmetic brands and is an essential part...
See all Careers and Jobs at EVA Cosmetics