- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
In charge of Graphic Design for Valeo Service Headquarters.
You highly contribute to all graphic creations for the Communication team with creativity and passion to deliver big ideas.
Multi-skilled graphic design specialist:
- Report to the Global Communication Manager, as member of the Headquarter Communication Team, with a worldwide scope of intervention (Europe, Asia, Middle-East Africa and Overseas, Americas)
- Have abilities and significant experience on all main formats of graphic design : leaflet, flyer, poster, product packaging, web banner, animated GIF...
- Hold a position where you work along with the printed communication specialist and visual communication specialist in a day-to-day work with a business-oriented mindset for different functions (marketing, sales, HR)
- Produce a host of ideas and selecting the best ones.
- Guarantee the respect of graphic guidelines in every creation
- Keep informed of the latest technology trends and innovations, related to graphic design
- Manage several projects in the same time on different topics
- Are able to manage demand with a short time schedule
- Know how to prioritize regarding the communication strategy
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
Business Degree specialized in Graphic Design, with a good understanding of global communication
- At least 7 years of experience, in a communication agency (working on international topics) or in a large organization, on a similar position
- Perfect knowledge of the Creative suite package (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Creative, precise and having an excellent attention to detail
- Dual experience in B2B and B2C would be appreciated. B2B2C would be fantastic.
- Previous experience in Automotive field and/or Aftermarket would be a strong advantage
- Fluent English is mandatory
- Other languages are a plus
- Highly articulate individual with good creation spirit and presentation skills
- Outstanding organizational and planning abilities
- Personal skills : relationship skills, adaptability, team spirit, autonomy, capacity to go further, pedagogy, sense of service
About this Company
Valeo is an automotive supplier and partner to automakers worldwide. As a technology company, we design innovative solutions for smart mobility, with a particular focus on intuitive driving and reducing CO2 emissions. The Group also provides and distributes spare parts for automakers and independent aftermarket operators.
See all Careers and Jobs at Valeo