- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Good understanding of the client research requirement: he/she should have clear visibility of the client’s KPIs/goals and have the ability to think from the client’s perspective.
- Should be able to identify the research need and connect with the business outcome for action planning by client.
- Client engagement: should hold periodic meeting with client to receive feedback and learn more about new business and other requirements of the client and thus creating a strong bond with client.
- Client interaction and communication: Able to connect independently with client on project related matters and build client relation
- Knowledge consolidation and learning: The professional is expected to possess basic understanding of the topic /sector of research. This demands regular updating knowledge via reading and learning from public domain, internal discussion/brainstorming etc. All such learning and knowledge to be reflected in the proposal/ report and presentation to client.
- Ability to write basic proposal and reports: Proposal development protocols and framework to be considered while working on the proposals.
- Final questionnaire preparation: Prepare the final questionnaire in compliance with client requirement with minimal support from the Manager.
- Budget preparation: Prepare budgets for each project in conjunction with the field manager and instruct the finance department.
- Invoice management: Initiate timely invoicing instructions to finance & assist in the smooth collection of debt from clients.
- Field project management and coordination: Prepare fieldwork instructions and sample structures for each project in conjunction with field manager/supervisor.
- Coding and data punching preparation: Prepare coding and punching instructions and tabulation specifications for data analysts (DP) - Quant
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Financial Services Market Research
About this Company
Nielsen Holdings PLC is a global information, data and measurement company with headquarters in New York City, USA. Nielsen operates in over 100 countries and employs approximately 44,000 people worldwide. Total revenues were $6.2 billion in 2015.
See all Careers and Jobs at Nielsen