- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Prospecting for new business opportunities in addition to growing and maintaining the existing Installed Base, qualifying new leads to maintain identified business opportunities to support overall country target according to the Sales funnel and planning.
- Establish, intensify and lever reliable long term relationships with customers
- Observing and analyzing the market, competitors and customers
- Pursue, Following up business opportunities tracker & impact application.
- Determining and ensuring the quality of market data and trends
- Maintaining the sales database
- Communicating market demands for the product portfolio team .
- Drawing up marketing concepts, business plans and strategies
- Market launch of the new updated product portfolio
- Supporting the marketing and sales processes
- New orders planning in accordance to Business Lines.
- Generating proposals, preparing sales quotations, planning customer meetings, and demonstrating equipment
- Sales negotiation and deal closure at the customers and/ or BPs
- Coordination service Dept and Logistics Dept to respond properly for customer keeping their maximum satisfaction.
- Setting monthly action plan and project updating for his accounts that monitored on weekly basis.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Electronics Manufacturing
About this Company
Siemens AG is a German conglomerate company headquartered in Berlin and Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad. The principal divisions of the company are Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities, which represent the main activities of the company.
See all Careers and Jobs at SIEMENS