- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Excellent Remuneration Package, Medical Insurance, Profits, Incentive, Life Insurance, Annual Bonus, Etc
About the Job
Responsible for performing basic tasks and some standardized routine basic experiments and reports under close supervision in order to learn more about the basics of development and formulation:
- Follows all relevant R&D procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Follows the day-to-day operations related to own job (such as conducting experiments) in the R&D to ensure continuity of work.
- Conducts basic reporting of results in compliance with the written procedures.
- Oversees the activities and work of subordinates to ensure that all work within a specific area is carried out in an efficient manner and in compliance with the set policies, processes and procedures.
- Works on problems of a more complex scope, where the analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors, in order to identify trends and recommend remedial actions.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
We are a Multinational Pharmaceutical Group dedicated to improving the health and wellbeing of people in the markets we serve through the development, manufacture and marketing of a broad range of solid, liquid and injectable generic and in-licensed pharmaceutical products.
See all Careers and Jobs at Hikma Pharmaceuticals