- Experience Needed:
1 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Sourcing and recruitment:
- Recruit new therapists and build a network within the psychotherapy and mental health community.
- Responsible for orientation and on boarding for the newly-joined therapists.
- Highlighting the competitive privileges in joining Shezlong.
- Organizing appointments and meetings with the Mental health community.
- Representing Shezlong in medical conferences.
- Events Management, Starting from ensuring the designs, logistics, and material needed In any event, and arranging with the attendees and communicating with the marketing team.
- Preparation of meeting material and sales call.
- Setting marketing plans to therapists and communicating with the social media team in setting digital strategies for the therapists, considering their specific requirements and ensuring fully customized plans.
- Managing relationships with the therapists by giving continuous verbal and written support.
- Write business plans for all current and possible medical business opportunities.
- Making regular visits to all the therapists and delivering them the message of the Shezlong’s policy.
- Involved in doing live videos (Therapist Selection, setups, and preparation).
1 to 4 years
- 1-4 years of experience as an outside sales or Account management or as a medical representative.
Area of knowledge:
- Relationships Management
- Events Management.
- Business Development.
- Very good at written and verbal communication
- Project Management Skills.
- Time Management Skills.
- MS professional skills.
- Email writing skills.
Personality traits and abilities:
About this Company
Shezlong is the first psychotherapy clinic on the Internet to communicate with the therapist with great experience. That will be confidentiality and privacy at any time from any place to share together the experience that will change your life to the better.
See all Careers and Jobs at Shezlong