- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Nestlé is so much more than the world’s #1 food and beverage company. We are committed to helping our communities to live healthier and happier lives, and as such we are seeking medically trained talent to help educate and support hospitals, dieticians and nutritionists to the products and services we can offer their patients and clients. As a medical delegate, you are the vital link in ensuring medical professionals are aware of our products, and keep them up to date with research and trends to further our positioning as a leading health and wellness provider.
Based in Riyadh, you’ll be part of a small family of medical professionals, meaning you will always have the opportunity to share your successes and ask for support when necessary. Whether you’ve recently graduated, or are coming from another pharmaceutical or FMCG company, you’ll be working alongside some of the best in the industry, in a team of truly diverse professionals. Whether handling hospitals, independent clinics or pharmacies, you can be sure to build strong partnerships, and really be a visible figure in the industry, offering support and solutions to those helping patients live healthier lives.
A day in the life of...
- Your manager will share potential strategies that will help grow the business, and you’ll get to input and give your opinion. In a small team, your voice is really heard, and you get a chance to impact the way the team functions
- Once you’ve had the updates in the office, now it’s really your time to shine. You do what you do best, by going to see your clients. Visits can vary between 11 and 18 a day, dependent on the type of clients you’re going to see that day
- In between visits, you may start looking at planning for an event you’re helping to lead on, to further increase the visibility of Nestlé’s presence in the nutrition market. Whether it’s an MOH led event, or one that Nestlé is driving, you’ll get the chance to lead projects and events outside of your day to day activities
- You look at how competitors are performing in the pharmacies or other health care centers, and ensure you’re sharing this intel with your colleagues
- Before you finish for the day, you send reminders to a group of clients who you’re hosting for a round table discussion next week.
0 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food Services/Restaurants/Catering
What will make you successful
- You are an exceptional communicator; you are able to advise, persuade and negotiate, ensuring activities and performance are driving towards your goals every day
- You are ambitious and you have a clear will to drive your own career development. Nestlé is a big organization so the opportunities are endless, as long as you can be clear in communicating your ambitions.
- You are passionate about your products, and are able to convey this to your clients
- Ensure strict adherence and compliance on all activities undertaken to the WHO International Code of Marketing of Breast-Milk substitutes and Nestlé Instructions and local country codes
- Bilingual English and Arabic.
- Only Saudi National candidates will be considered as part of the Nationalization Program
- Bachelor degree in Pharmaceutical Science, Medicine, Nutrition and Biology
- 0-3 years of experience as Medical Delegate
About this Company
Nestlé S.A. is a Swiss transnational food and drink company headquartered in Vevey, Vaud, Switzerland. It is the largest food company in the world, measured by revenues and other metrics, since 2014.
See all Careers and Jobs at Nestle