- Experience Needed:
- More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical & Social Insurance
About the Job
- Supervises requirements planning for department, division, project, or organisation.
- Prepares proposals and site plans in conformance with codes and local and national regulations.
- Handles rezoning, site plans, special-use permits, and related materials.
- Gathers relevant statistical data and drafts reports on issues such as demographic information, occupancy rates, and land use.
- Arranges for public to review private and public development projects.
- Sets schedule for project or development and flow of requisite materials.
- Supervises other planning personnel, such as consultants and developers.
- Prepares budget and oversees expenditures.
- Sets goals, policies, and procedures for project.
- Interprets and evaluates legal documents and relevant legislation to assess impact on project.
- Offers employee training and development.
- Communicates with other managers, supervisors, and colleagues throughout project.
- Performs surveys and field studies.
- Planning and management for all project stages with the desired outcomes within time frame.
- Reports to Group planning and follow up director for Alexandria and Cairo.
- Working for Egypt business units (Cairo and Alexandria).
More than 6 years
Not Specified at least
Engineering Services Healthcare and Medical Services Management Consulting