- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Ensures all database servers are backed up in a way that meets the business’s Recovery Point Objectives (RPO).
- Tests backups to ensure meeting the business’ Recovery Time Objectives (RTO).
- Troubleshoots SQL Server service outages and Configure SQL Server monitoring utilities to minimize false alarms.
- Installs and configure new MS-SQL Servers.
- Deploys database change scripts provided by third-party vendors.
- Documents the company’s database environment.
- Establishes the needs of users and monitoring user access and security.
- Monitors DBs performance and managing parameters to provide fast responses to front-end users
- Installs and testing new versions of MS-SQL Server
- Maintains data standards, including adherence to the Data Protection Act.
- Controls access permissions and privileges.
- Develops, manages and tests back-up and recovery plans.
- Ensures that storage and archiving procedures are functioning correctly
- Communicates regularly with technical, applications and operational staff to ensure database integrity and security.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services Retail
About this Company
My B.TECH is your gate to B.TECH interactive world where you will find a special treat – be part of My B.TECH, and experience fun, customer support, customized services and much more.
See all Careers and Jobs at B.Tech
With My B.TECH we aim to be your ultimate Home Appliances & Electronics destination,...