- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The primary functions of a health and safety manager are:
- To develop, monitor and implement the organization’s health and safety policy; to ensure the organization is compliant with health and safety legislation, and international performance standards (IFC and EBRD)
- To identify, reduce or prevent hazards, risks and accidents ensuring the health and safety of the workplace considering the direct workers, contractors and subcontractors, visitors and the general public.
- Monitoring, planning and reviewing the implementation of the OHS standards (legal, contractual and international).
- Updating a safe system of work documentation, developing risk assessments, implementing management plans, developing, monitoring and reviewing OHS arrangements and procedures, including emergency procedures arrangements.
- Planning and coordinating basic and specific training for all workers.
- Supervising and monitoring OHS activities and arrangements to achieve the planned results.
- Monitoring the OHS management system frequently, and propose corrective actions and improvements when necessary.
- Performing internal audits for Hassan Allam premises and procedures.
- Supporting the monitoring of OHS projects activities within the Benban solar park.
- Give full OHS technical support for all the management and OHS personnel within the Benban solar park.
- Documenting all OHS activities.
- Reporting OHS performance to the Health and Safety, Environmental and Labour manager on weekly basis.
- Preparing reports for Hassan Allam facilities management board on regular basis.
- Leading OHS audits made by management, clients, lenders, governmental bodies and third-parties.
- Leading OHS awareness campaigns for the Benban solar park.
- Suggesting effective and creative OHS solutions for critical activities carried out along the Benban solar park.
- Conducting investigations and reporting all incidents/accidents and near misses.
- Leading the non-compliance report system
- Checking the adequacy of corrective and preventive actions taken for all incidents/accidents and near misses that occur internal and externally.
- Other relevant OHS duties required according to the needs of the project.
7 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
About this Company
Hassan Allam Asset and Property Services is a member of the Hassan Allam group of companies which includes Hassan Allam Construction and Hassan Allam Properties; all industry leaders in their fields. We are one of the fastest growing
See all Careers and Jobs at Hassan Allam Asset& Property Services
businesses of its kind in Egypt,...