- Experience Needed:
3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
In this role, you have the opportunity to
- Be the ambassador of Philips Health Tech ensuring that all customers are satisfied with exceptional service while meeting or exceeding our business targets.
You are responsible for
- Providing solutions for 8 Cardiology Centers in KSA by using Remote diagnostics, troubleshooting techniques, service technical information or knowledge, creating service work orders and keeping the customer informed of the service status.
- Providing second line remote technical support to customers as required, communicating solutions or actions, acting in accordance with our regulatory guidelines,· Important responsibility.
- Taking ownership of the customer’s case in an ambassador role, ensuring where required the correct knowledge & diagnostics are captured.
- Acting on Complaints (safety / non safety related) or feedback, following agreed processes to ensure that information is captured accurately as possible, to allow for timely follow up.
- Accurately documenting service records inclusive of diagnostics, resolution & Test procedures, & Case status using the Service management system.
3 to 5 years
About this Company
Koninklijke Philips N.V. is a Dutch multinational technology company headquartered in Amsterdam currently focused in the area of healthcare and lighting. It was founded in Eindhoven in 1891 by Gerard Philips and his father Frederik, with their first products being light bulbs
See all Careers and Jobs at Philips