- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,000 to 5,000 EGP per month
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Defining quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff.
- Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures.
- Monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports.
- Ensure all work meets the contract specifications and standard of excellence of the Joint Venture.
- Ensure all materials meet the contract specifications.
- Coordinate and schedule field testing and performance QA/QC inspections.
- Monitor construction activities and materials delivered to the site.
- Review all special inspection and material testing perform by third parties.
- Document all inspection and testing in QC reports.
- Working with operating staff to establish standards, systems and procedures
- Recording, analyzing and distributing statistical information
- Monitoring performance
- The daily Report for site work.
- Performs tests or verifies that the problem was repaired or corrected.
- Performs as resident inspector during the site activity progress
- Coordinating all technical specification requirements with Technical Support engineers.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors
About this Company
Working closely with customers, engineers and consultants, ULTIMATRUE Engineering Industries offers a wide array of electrical and electronic products and services.
See all Careers and Jobs at Ultimatrue Engineering Industries
Taking a glimpse of the company's portfolio, ULTIMATRUE
Designs and assembles its own...