Profile and competence requirements
- High level of integrity with character consistent with Ericsson values of respect, professionalism and perseverance; must be empathetic and willing to listen.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, leadership, coaching, and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong project management skill.
- Master of Law, Business, Accounting or other university degree suitable for compliance.
- Fluent in English, second language desirable.
- Working experience 10 years in compliance, legal or other relevant field (finance, audit).
- Working experience in compliance or other area, with at least 5 years of anti-bribery and corruption related compliance work.
- Working experience 3 years in line management position.
- Experience in antitrust, competition, AML, data privacy or trade compliance is a plus.
- Good business knowledge/understanding.
- Excellent networking ability and social skills including the ability to handle executive level internal and external contacts, including Government authorities and regulators.
- International experience and cultural awareness.
- Independent, goal-oriented and systematic way of working.
- Willingness to travel up to 30%.
About this Company
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ericsson