- Experience Needed:
More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
What You'll Do
- You will be an integral part of the Sales & Services Finance team who are key business partners to Cisco’s sales organization covering the whole of EMEAR. The broader team is responsible for the compliance agenda within the region, driving and shaping deals, budgeting, forecasting, analysing and reporting activities across the P&L including Bookings, Revenue, Gross Margin and Operating Expenses. The role operates across all of Cisco's business segments and technology architectures, which requires a high degree of innovation and agility.
- The individual will work with and influence the regional leadership team in all areas of financial performance and drive innovation within the organisation to enable the maximization of growth and profitability. The individual will also be responsible for ensuring the operating environment adheres to defined corporate compliance and controls as well as Cisco wide company policies and ethical standards.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Trusted advisor and partner to the General Manager and leadership team through participation in business planning, account planning, reporting, controls and compliance
- Lead the process around the development of the Annual Plan
- Drive the P&L management within the fiscal quarter and over a rolling 15 month cycle including forecasting and planning of quarterly, annual and long range plans
- Ensuring strict adherence to key compliance, business controls and policies required to execute business in line with Cisco's ethical standards
- Serve as a consultative business partner to client groups on broad or complex business issues, influence and innovate Sales strategies & validate the go-to-market including providing financial guidance to the Sales organisation
- Drive the critical deals analysis and shaping of complex transactions and ensuring that all business is transacted in line with standard business policy and practice as defined by Cisco
- Influence change across broad areas of Cisco, by working with and leading a number of key initiatives
More than 10 years
You are a motivated and enthusiastic Finance professional who is driven to learn and grow within the Cisco organization. You are a dynamic, qualified finance professional with over 10 years’ experience, willing to use your strong influencing skills in a large, complex organisation at executive level. You have a proven business partnership record in your finance profession and are seeking the opportunity to exploit the full potential of your analytical, finance and business acumen. You will have good communication skills (both written and verbal), a strong analytical mindset with high attention to detail and the ability to work effectively under time pressure. You have a global mindset, ideally with broad geographical and industry experience that brings cross cultural understanding and the ability to work across cultures. You have the ability to work multiple priorities in parallel with a proven record of innovation and successful change management.
You are ready to impact the profitability of one of the most admired technology leaders. You have excellent interpersonal skills with confidence and strength to push back and challenge where needed and have experience, or an interest, in working in the Technology / Telecoms / IT industry.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with strong commercial awareness, previous working experience in Big 4 firms is an asset
- Very strong background in controls and compliance
- Strong P&L management experience across both short and long term horizons
- Advanced Excel & PowerPoint skills, with a strong ability to deal with large volumes of data and financial modelling skills
About this Company
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) enables people to make powerful connections--whether in business, education, philanthropy, or creativity. Cisco hardware, software, and service offerings are used to create the Internet solutions that make networks possible--providing easy access to...
See all Careers and Jobs at Cisco