- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
What You'll Do
- Own successful customer delivery, quality and realization of customer outcomes
- Manage delivery risks, issues, escalations and fine-tune project and program execution
- Align and scale customer experience delivery resources to enable business priorities.
- Responsible for executing upon customer contract to achieve customer objectives
- Drive workload utilization of delivery resources through appropriate skillset mapping and customer alignment
- Own demand and capacity management to ensure a successful customer delivery
- Identify opportunities for portfolio delivery expansion and efficiency gains.
- Promote and drive global delivery through CX Centers
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) enables people to make powerful connections--whether in business, education, philanthropy, or creativity. Cisco hardware, software, and service offerings are used to create the Internet solutions that make networks possible--providing easy access to...
See all Careers and Jobs at Cisco