- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Design forms and reports meeting the user requirements.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Identify bottlenecks, bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Participate in developing and deploying reports
- Work on problems/projects of moderately complex scope.
- Act as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input.
- Perform basic analysis of functional or business requirements.
- Complete code stubs prepared by more senior developers.
- Participate in code review.
- Prepare and execute Unit tests.
- Apply advanced technical knowledge to maintain a technology area (e.g. Database Administration).
- May perform solution design.
- Apply Giza Systems and 3rd party technologies to infrastructure and software solutions of moderate complexity.
- Implement end-user or enterprise infrastructure or services prepared by the more senior technologist.
- Participate in analysing, designing, creating, and unit testing software applications.
- Evaluate unique circumstances and makes recommendations.
- Participate as a member of the development team.
- Follow established guidelines and interprets policies.
4 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services