- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives.
- Works on problems / projects of diverse complexity and scope.
- Participate as a member of development team or teams; may lead a small development team.
- Perform analysis of functional and business requirements.
- Prepare code stubs for others.
- Complete code to implement solutions.
- Contribute to design activities; may design solutions.
- Code independently; participate in code reviews and may lead code reviews.
- Design, prepare and execute Unit tests.
- Apply in-depth or broad technical knowledge to maintain one or more technology areas (e.g. Database Administration).
- Perform solution design.
- Apply Giza Systems and 3rd party technologies to highly complex infrastructure and software solutions.
- Independently implement end-user or enterprise infrastructure of moderate complexity or services prepared by more senior technologist for more complex solutions.
- May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
- May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision-making process.
- Ability to handle most unique situations.
- Exercise independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution.
7 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services