- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Bonus + Profit Share + Allowances
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 50% travel
About the Job
- Preparing and supervising workshop drawings
- Prepare BOQ.
- Control the schedule, premium, and quality of the project.
- Deal with junior engineers, foremen, technicians, and sub-contractors.
- Supervising and overseeing the direction of the project, ensuring that the specifications and requirements are met, reviewing progress and liaising with quantity surveyors to monitor costs
- Coordinating and supervising subcontractors.
- Selecting tools and materials.
- Making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
- Checking and preparing site reports, and Asbuilts.
- Maintaining quality control procedures
- Finding ways to prevent problems and to solve any that crop up
- As senior engineers work on-site wherever that site is, be prepared to relocate or face a longer commute as and when required.
- Reporting to project manager.
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Electronics and Semiconductors Energy and Utilities
About this Company
Mainly SOLARSOL has two line of businesses; if you got the chance to look up our company profile;
See all Careers and Jobs at Superb Solar Solutions (SOLARSOL)
1- PV solar plants/systems` integration. Fortunately, we have been selected of the top 30 out of over 400 companies licensed, and working in this field.
Below is the...