- Experience Needed:
5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- To carry out technical supervision of ongoing Civil & Finishing work at all stages.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for all finishing activities such as but not limited to block work & plastering, false ceiling, gypsum walls and painting, tiling and marble works,Wooden Clodding work parquet flooring and landscaping.
- Preparing weekly and daily target schedules for all type of activities.
- To check the quality of all the materials received on site and prepare quality reports, defects, if any.
- Review requirements of the specification and relevant standards and ensure understandings and compliance of work done with the specified requirements of the specification and drawings.
- Carry out the specified inspection/test in accordance with relevant inspection/test plans, including the works of the subcontractors.
- Overall, supervision and coordination of General Foreman areas of responsibilities and the allocation of work areas.
- Follow-up to ensure execution of work is carried out in accordance with approved method statements.
- Follow-up with General Foreman efficient usage of materials to minimize wastage, and supervise materials storage area.
- Coordinates and monitors with subcontractors for their daily construction activities and their obligations and liaison with subcontractors.
- Review and certify the payment certificates for the subcontractors.
5 to 10 years
About this Company
Projects House is alimited liability electromechanical contracting and
See all Careers and Jobs at Projects House
trading company established in 2012.
•Our Vision: Provide market with high engineering solutions in an efficient, valued Added, environment friendly & tailor made solutions