- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Register students in courses in accordance with their academic plan
- Manage student academic records and university catalog
- Handle student academic petitions and requests for official documents as transcripts, enrollment certificates and military documents.
- Work closely with academic departments in developing schedules and course offerings for all undergraduate departments and graduate programs.
- Handle classroom reservations for courses and for events
- Generate reports on power campus for decision making
- Monitors and enforces compliance with university policies regarding registration functions
- Participate in developing the university calendar
- Perform degree audit
- Participate in the graduation process
- Provide customer service to students, faculty, and staff via email, and/or phone calls, concerning registration/records, courses, curriculum requirements, transfer credit, transcripts, graduation, and grading.
- Perform related admin duties
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Education Higher Education
About this Company
Zewail City of Science and Technology is a nonprofit, independent institution of learning, research and innovation. The concept of the City was proposed in 1999 and its cornerstone laid on January 1, 2000. After numerous delays, the project was revived by the Egyptian...
See all Careers and Jobs at Zewail City